Sunday, September 4, 2011

~saengil chuka my 4D prince~


생일 축하합니다

생일 축하합니다

생일 축하 오빠

생일 축하합니다



3 SEPT 1989,
A very cute child has been born on this day..

A son that was so cute and adorable..

And has grown up to be a very handsome yet pretty guy..



His birth name is JANG HYUNSEUNG..
he’s BEAST member..in charge of lead singer and main dancer..
but he has to share it with one of his other member..
but 4 me..his the best dancer ever..
he has this very unique voice..
that can melt ur heart every time you listen to it..
i never get bored to his voice..

n one more thing I he’s the funniest person I ever seen..
he’s 4D question make me laugh till the were no tomorrow..
i laugh really hard..when he ask the other member such a silly question..
he’s just like me..we are 4D sibling.. ..

he also a clean person..he take that from my hubby..ji yong..^^..
he is a fashionista..he likes to mix and match clothes..

the thing that I admire at him is his spirit n determination..
he never give up to achieve his dream..he work very hard..
to make his dream come true..

he believe that being a rejected member is not all negative.
In fact, it’s good because it helps to make the public knows more about them..
i cry when I know the story that he was kick out off big bang..
but if he was on big bang..beast won’t complete..he was so perfect in it..

i also cry when I read what haters said to him..they were so cruel..
how can they say bad things to him..
they don’t know him like we B2UTY know him..
how can a boy that was so kind have haters..??i just can’t get it..
they should put themselves in his shoes..so that they will know..
how amazing he was..

my prince you are the most pretty man I ever seen..
although u don’t like to be call that..
but I can’t just help myself to call you that..
u were so cute..so talented..so amazing..the best dancer I ever seen…
you just too good 4 words..
i wish that you will be more successful n beast will grow bigger n bigger..
my prince hwaiting..i’ll always love you..saranghae

#PrinceJangDay 


















SEUNGIEah...
thanks bb da lhr kt dunie ny..
tqa btol2 syg at seungie..
seungie cute sgt2...
i love you so much..
tqa x kn tnggl an seugie..
u my hubby...
my third hubby..
u r so important..
tros an wt yg trbek aw..
tqa akn tros sokong seungie k...






















No comments:

Post a Comment